Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 512KB SRAM with an 8-bit bus and 8ns access times
- 4MB Quad-SPI Flash
- USB-JTAG Programming Circuitry
- Powered from USB or external 3.3-5.5V supply connected to DIP pins
- 20800 Look-up Tables, 41600 Flip-Flops and 225KB Block RAM
The Cmod A7-35T Breadboardable Artix-7 FPGA Module is a small, breadboard friendly 48-pin DIP form factor board built around a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA. The board also includes a USB-JTAG programming circuit, USB-UART bridge, clock source, Pmod host connector, SRAM, Quad-SPI Flash, and basic I/O devices. These components make it a formidable, albeit compact, platform for digital logic circuits and MicroBlaze embedded soft-core processor designs using Xilinx's development software, Vivado.
There are 44 Digital FPGA I/O signals and two FPGA Analog inputs that are routed to 100-mil-spaced through-hole pins so that you can integrate your programmable logic design directly into a solderless breadboard circuit. At just 0.7” by 2.75”, it can also be loaded in a standard socket and used in embedded systems.
- USB-UART bridge
Interaction and Sensory Devices
- 2 LEDs
- 1 RGB LED
- 2 Push Buttons
- 48-pin DIP connector with 44 Digital I/O and 2 Analog inputs (0-3.3V)
- One Pmod connector with 8 Digital I/O