Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- UR+ certified gripper which supports plug and play with UR and other collaborative robots
- Integrated size with internal controller and servo motors
- Ability to adjust stroke, speed and force
- Ability to grip round, spherical or convex workpieces with flexible fingers
- Linkage type adaptive grippers support plug and play with most brands of collaborative robots
The Chengzhou Three finger Electric Linkage Adaptive Gripper DH 3 DH Robotics offers envelope adaptive grasping, providing stability when gripping round, spherical, or special shaped objects. This product is designed for Plug & Play compatibility with most collaborative robot brands, making it easy to control and program.
1x 5m cable
1x Installation screws
1x Installation Flange for UR robot
1x Communication box
Gripping Force: 10 to 65 N
Stroke: 106 mm (Parallel), 122 mm (Centric)
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 1.8 kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.03 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.7 s / 0.7 s
Noise Emission: Under 50 dB
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.5 A
Peak Current: 1 A
Recommended Environment: 0 to 40 degrees C, Under 85% Relative Humidity.