Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Designed to be affordable and powerful enough to work
- Includes almost everything you need to get started
- Enclosed electronics, no need for a fan
- One-piece MDF table, no need for bottom straps
- Carbide Create & Motion softwares
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Sweepy dust shoe not included
This product is discontinued and replaced by Carbide 3D Shapeoko Standard Z-Plus No Router 65mm an improved version.
The Carbide3D Shapeoko Standard Robust CNC Router Kit is designed to be affordable enough for any shop and powerful enough to do real work. The Shapeoko works with a range of materials, wood, plastic, and aluminum are no problem. It is based on a custom aluminum extrusion that serves as both the frame and the motion system. The most powerful CNC machine in its class. It uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control.
The standard kit includes everything you need to get started except the Dewalt trim router. The most hackable CNC machine in its class. Use it as it comes, tilt up parts in front of the machine, or remove the table to give more clearance for parts. Drill holes and attach your own accessories. Customize it to suit your needs.
- Partially assembled. You can build it in 1 hour
- Uses the DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita RT0701C as a spindle. You will need to provide your own.
- The electronics work on 110V or 220v
- Comes with an industrial-grade motion controller running GRBL firmware, homing switches, and 4 NEMA 23 stepper motors
- Accepts standard gcode so you can use almost any CAM software
- Capable of full 3D machining, not just simple 2D shapes
- All included software runs on your Mac (10.8 or higher), or PC (Windows 7 or higher)
- Aluminum frame & hardware
- NEMA-23 stepper motors
- Industrial grade motion controller (GRBL firmware)
- Homing switches
- Control software (Carbide Motion)
- Design software (Carbide Create)
- Assembly tools needed to put it together
- One 0.25" Carbide endmill cutter
Not Included: DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita 1‑1/4 HP Compact Router for Shapeoko (RT0701C) as a spindle
- 9mm Belts
- New, more rigid Z plate
- US-Made V wheels and eccentric nuts
- Partially assembled- cuts assembly time by 75%!!
- Homing switches included
- Carbide endmill included (1/4")
- Adapter ring to fit Makita RT0701C router
- Firmware: GRBL
- Operating System: OS X 10.9 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- US C-13 plug (see
Universal Plug Adapterfor EU and UK adapter)
- Stepper motors: NEMA 23