Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Capacitive Force Sensor 8 mm 10 N (2.2 lbs)
- Ultra-thin force sensor is only 0.35mm thick
- Highly sensitive and repeatable sensors provide errors less than 1.0%
- Simple Analog 3-wire interface for immediate DAQ integration
- I2C interface and micro-controller code available for integration into a device
- Arduino and DAQ Software to begin collecting data right out of the box
- Custom designed solutions available for OEM applications
- To be used with Capacitive Force Sensor Electronics DAQ (Analog & I2C Output)
The Capacitive Force Sensor 8 mm 10 N (2.2 lbs) offer the same incredible performance without the calibration that linearize the output. SingleTact is the most refined miniature force sensor that is performance oriented.
Ultra-thin, single-element capacitive sensor with industry-leading sensitivity and repeatability that accurately and reliably quantifies forces.
- Update Rale: >300Hz
- Analog Out: 0.5-1.5V
- Digital Interlace: I2C (100kHz)
- 10 Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage: 3.7-12V
- Input Current: 2.5mA running at 3MHz
- Weight: Sensor 0.23g/ Electronics 1,6g
- RoHS: Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -40°C - 85DC