Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CANBed Arduino CAN-BUS Development Kit
- Embeds an ATmega32U4 chip
- Comes with two 4-Pin 2.0 Connector
- Adopts MCP2515 CAN Bus controller with SPI interface
- Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Operating Voltage (CAN-BUS): 9 - 28 V
The CANBed Arduino CAN-BUS Development Kit embeds an ATmega32U4 chip, which means you don’t need to add other jump wires to another Arduino Board, it is an Arduino board itself plus MCP2515 CAN Bus controller and MCP2551 CAN Bus transceiver.
CAN-BUS is a common protocol and is widely used in industry due to its long travel distance, medium communication speed, and high reliability. Now you can realize a CAN-BUS project through this tiny little development board.
The kit adopts the MCP2515 CAN Bus controller with SPI interface and MCP2551 to achieve the CAN-Bus capability. There are also two kinds of CAN Bus interfaces for various demands which are sub-D9 connector and terminal block interface. They would fit all your needs in the connecting method.
- 1x CANBed PCBA
- 1x Sub-D connector
- 1x 4-Pin Terminal
- 2x 4-Pin 2.0 Connector
- 1x 9x2 2.54 Header
- 1x 3x2 2.54 Header
- MCU: ATmega32U4 (with Arduino Leonardo bootloader)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Operate Voltage (CAN-BUS): 9 - 28 V
- Operate Voltage (MicroUSB): 5 V
- Input Interface: sub-D