Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Canakit 5A DC Motor Speed Controller Kit
- Uses the popular 555 Timer Integrated Circuit
- Generates a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) output voltage
- Controls the speed of a DC motor without sacrificing torque
This Canakit 5A DC Motor Speed Controller Kit uses the popular 555 Timer Integrated Circuit to generate a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) output voltage with an adjustable duty cycle in order to control the speed of a DC motor without sacrificing torque.
The motor speed controller incorporates a high power MOSFET with a heat sink and can easily provide a continuous current of 5A to your DC motor or other DC loads such as high-power LEDs or LED strips for dimming applications.
The circuit also includes an LED whose brightness varies proportionally to the relative speed of the motor, therefore, giving visual feedback of the current speed.
- 1 x Canakit 5A DC Motor Speed Controller Kit
- 1.77" x 1.18"
- Supply / load voltage: 6 to 16V DC (12V DC recommended)
- Maximum continuous current: 5A @ 140 Hz
- Duty Cycle adjustable from 1 to 99%
- Frequency: approximately 140Hz
- Includes heatsink