Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Designed specially for Arduino UNO with STM32
- Integrates an MCP2515 CAN-BUS chip
- High speed SPI interface (10 MHz)
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- ISO 11898 standard compatible with a maximum transfer rate of 1 Mbps
The CAN-BUS V2.0 Shield for Arduino Uno Microcontroller is designed for the Arduino Microcontroller. It is compatible with the Arduino standard interface and can be stacked on an Arduino UNO, Leonardo or MEGA board. The shield integrates an MCP2515 CAN-BUS chip on the shield and has a CAN-BUS transceiver function.
With an on-board DB9 and CAN-BUS connector you can choose a suitable port according to your host device. There is also an integrated MicroSD socket for data storage - a perfect solution for data logging applications.
- 1x - CAN-BUS Shield V2.0
- 1x - 8-Pin header
- Dimension: 76x54x19 (mm)/ 2.99x2.12x0.75 inches
- Weight: 40g
- Chip: MCP2515
- Power supply: 3.3 ~ 5V Arduino board power supply or DB9 interface power supply
- Supports standard frame, extended frame transmitting and receiving
- Supports two reception methods: Rotational and interrupt detection
- Supports UART, i2C and DB9 terminal interfaces
- Supports SD card data storage
- Supports Arduino mainboard power supply or DB9 power supply (Switch)