Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BVEETA Mini (TM) Raspi ROS Mobile Robot
- Innovative two-wheeled mobile robot for educational use
- Programmable with Python and C for learning ROS
- Open-source platform with Arduino Mega 2560 controller
- Equipped with a Raspberry Pi single board computer
- Features a Smart Drive DuO motor driver for motion controls
The BVEETA Mini (TM) Raspi ROS Mobile Robot is an educational mobile robot, developed in 2021 by Bizbot Technology, a Malaysian tech start-up with a rich history of over 16 years in the field of mobile robot platforms for educational and research applications. The Bveeta Mini is a two-wheeled mobile robot that can be programmed using computer programming languages such as Python and C, and is specifically designed to facilitate learning of ROS and computer programming languages.
The Bveeta Mini Type R007 is the latest version of this robot, however, all versions possess the same capabilities and functions. This robot is also utilized in research to expedite the process of product design.
The Bveeta Mini is an open-source mobile robot platform that incorporates an Arduino Mega 2560 controller with a dedicated smart drive duo driver for Bveeta Mini, a Raspberry Pi single board computer with an SD card pre-loaded with Bveeta image, a 2D Laser scanner, a rigid aluminum plate platform with powder coating, 2 DC motors with encoders, and a proprietary Bveeta Mini rechargeable battery.
The controller is built upon the Arduino Mega 2560 controller, which includes a low-level controller (Arduino Mega 2560) with a Smart Drive DuO (SDD) motor driver that operates the motor encoders and interrupts for motion controls, and a single board computer (SBC) Raspberry Pi running with Ubuntu 18.04 and preloaded with ROS Melodic.
- 1x Bveeta Mini open-source, mobile robot platform
- 1x Arduino Mega 2560 controller with smart drive duo driver dedicated for Bveeta Mini
- 1x Raspberry Pi single board computer with SD card pre-loaded with Bveeta image
- 1x 2D Laser scanner
- 1x Rigid aluminum plate platform with powder coating
- 2x DC motors with encoders
- 1x Original Bveeta Mini rechargeable battery
- Bveeta mini is based on the Arduino Mega 2560 controller
- It consists of 2 boards: a low-level controller (Arduino Mega 2560) and a single-board computer (SBC) Raspberry Pi
- The low-level controller includes the Smart Drive DuO (SDD) motor driver, which drives the motor encoders and interrupts for motion controls
- The single-board computer (SBC) Raspberry Pi runs with Ubuntu 18.04 and is preloaded with ROS Melodic