Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BME280 Breakout Sensor
- Measures Temperature, Pressure and Humidity
- Versatile indoor/outdoor environmental monitoring
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi Pico
- Features Bosch BME280 sensor for accurate measurements
- Easy integration with I2C interface and Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector
The BME280 Breakout Sensor: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity is an excellent environmental sensor designed for indoor monitoring of temperature, pressure, and humidity. It can also be used outdoors with a suitable enclosure. This sensor is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino systems.
The BME280 Breakout features a Bosch BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor, an I2C interface, a Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector, and compatibility with both 3.3V and 5V power supplies. Additionally, it offers reverse polarity protection and is compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 1x BME280 Breakout
- 1x 5-Pin Male Header
- 1x 5-Pin Female right-angle Header
- 19 x 19 x 4.7 mm (L x W x H, incl. connectors)
- I2C interface, can be addressed via cuttable ADDR trace (0x76 or 0x77)
- Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector, compatible with 3.3V or 5V
- Reverse polarity protection on the Breakout Garden connector
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi (Python library)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico (C++/MicroPython libraries)