Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Board intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno
- Ideal prototyping platform for software and hardware developers
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Support AT command to config the BLE
The Bluno Arduino Uno BLE Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller board is first of its kind in integrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go wireless. Through the low- power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy. Bluno integrates with a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. Bluno can be used with any Bluetooth 4.0 compatible devices and provides features such as wireless transmission, master and slave settings, wireless burning, and even establishing a Bluetooth HID connection with the PC between devices.
- Wireless programming Via BLE
- Supports bluetooth HID
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 60 x 53mm
- Weight: 30g
- DC supply: USB powered or external 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino uno