Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bluetooth 4-DOF Metal Robot Arm Kit for micro:bit
- Features a micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
- Is I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Offers up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel
- Has a standard servo interface
Equip your micro:bit with this Bluetooth 4-DOF Metal Robot Arm Kit for micro:bit, and get started to explore the world of artificially intelligent robotic.
It integrates 5 V regulator, up to 3 A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal.
This starter robotic arm kit includes the servo driver board, a metal mechanical arm structure, and four metal gear servos. When used with the micro:bit, it is easy to control the arm by smartphone through Bluetooth connection.
- 149.6 x 80 x 59.8 x 42.7 mm
- 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
- Full aluminum alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
- Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
- Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wireless remote control)