Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Provides topside enclosure to interface the BlueROV2 to a computer
- Contains a USB to Ethernet converter and a Fathom-X board
- USB-B connection on one side and a Binder 770 connector on the other
- Is included with the BlueROV2 but is also available separately
The BlueRobotics BlueFathom-X Tether Interface (FXTI) is a simple and expandable topside enclosure to interface with the BlueROV2 and other devices that use HomePlug communication technology. The FXTI has a USB-B connection on one side and a Binder 770 connector on the other. The USB connection provides power to the box and is internally connected to a USB to Ethernet adapter that is connected to a Fathom-X tether interface board. The interface board is connected to the Binder 770 connector for a clean connection to the tether.
This product works great as a clean connection from the computer to the tether, but it is designed to be highly expandable for other applications. The Binder 770 connector has leads for all 8 wires, providing full support for both the slim and regular Fathom tethers. Those leads are reconfigurable within the box so that you can quickly use an extra twisted pair from the tether for the Water Linked Analog Locator or any RS485 device.
Two additional holes are provided on the box and are sized properly to accept additional Binder 770 connector or our standard penetrators. Indicator lights on the top of the box show the “power” and “link” status from the Fathom-X board. The USB-B connection provides a solid connector that is unlikely to be damaged during transit or operation.
- 1 x Fathom-X Tether Interface (FXTI)
- 1 x 3 ft (1m) USB-A to USB-B cable
- Weight (without USB cable): 462 g, 1.02 lbs
- Enclosure Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Tether Connection: Binder 770 Bulkhead
- Computer Connection: USB Type-B Female Bulkhead Receptacle
- USB Cable Length: 0.91 m, 3 ft
- Communication: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100