Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bar02 Ultra High Resolution 10m Depth/Pressure Sensor
- Offers a low-pressure, high-accuracy version of our Bar30 sensor
- Measures up to 2 bar absolute pressure (10 m depth)
- Includes a temperature sensor accurate to ±2 °C
- Waterproof and ready to install
- Communicates interface: I2C
The Bar02 Ultra High Resolution 10m Depth/Pressure Sensor is a low-pressure, high resolution, high accuracy version of the Bar30 sensor. Using the MS5837-02BA sensor from Measurement Specialties, this device can measure up to 10-meter depth (2 bar absolute pressure) with a water depth resolution of just 0.16 mm.
It can also measure altitude in the air using air pressure with a resolution of 13cm. It is housed in the same penetrator form factor as the Bar30 and can handle up to 10 bar absolute pressure (90-meter water depth).
One of the key features of this version of the sensor compared to the Bar30 sensor is the very high accuracy. According to the datasheet, the worst-case accuracy is about +/- 4 mbar (4 cm water depth). The sensor communicates over I2C. It operates on 3.3 V I2C voltage but can accept power input up to 5.5 V. It comes standard with a JST GH connector.
Note: This sensor is NOT compatible with ArduSub or the BlueROV2.
- 1x Bar02 Pressure Sensor
- 1x O-ring
- 1x Nut
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 volts
- I2C Logic Voltage (SDA and SCL): 2.5 - 3.6 volts
- Peak Current: 1.25 mA
- Maximum Mechanical Pressure: 10 bar* | 145 psi*
- Standard Operating Pressure: 0.3 - 1.2 bar | 4 - 17 psi
- Extended Operating Pressure 0.01 - 2 bar | 0.15 - 29 psi
- Operating Depth: 10 m | 33 ft
- Relative Accuracy (0-60 °C): ± 2 mbar (2 cm in freshwater) | ± .03 psi (0.8 inches in freshwater)
- Relative Accuracy (-20-85 °C): ± 4 mbar (4 cm in freshwater) | ± .06 psi (1.6 inches in freshwater)
- Resolution: 0.016 mbar (0.16 mm in freshwater, 13 cm in air at sea level)
- In Air Operating Temperature: -20 to +85 °C
- In Water Operating Temperature: 2 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Relative Accuracy: ± 2 °C (between -20 to +85 °C)