Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Allows you to use range of Raspberry Pi boards
- Adapter connects the pins on the UNO to the Raspberry Pi header
- Has a level shifter chip to translate the voltages
- Solder jumpers are provided on the board
The Arduino Uno to Raspberry Pi Adapter allows you to use the range of Raspberry Pi boards with the Arduino Uno, Genuino UNO and other Arduino boards which use the same pin layout as the Uno design. The adapter connects the pins on the UNO to the Raspberry Pi header and has a level shifter chip to translate the voltages. Solder jumpers are provided on the board so you can set the I2C bus to connect to either Arduino pins A4 and A5 or 16 and 17.
- Adapter PCB Board
- Header pins for the Arduino / Genuino UNO
- Header pins for the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Please note this kit requires a soldering iron and solder to assemble