Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino Portenta CAT.M1/NB IoT GNSS Shield
- Allows you to enhance the connectivity features
- Designed for highly efficient, low-power IoT applications
- Possibility to create a small multiprotocol router
- Low-power module
- Compatible also with MKR boards
The Arduino Portenta CAT.M1/NB IoT GNSS Shield allows you to enhance the connectivity features of your Portenta applications. The shield leverages a Cinterion TX62 wireless module by Thales, designed for highly efficient, low-power IoT applications to deliver optimized bandwidth and performance.
The Portenta Cat. M1/NB IoT GNSS Shield combines with the strong edge computing power of the Portenta to enable the development of asset tracking and remote monitoring applications in industrial settings, as well as in agriculture, public utilities, and smart cities. The shield offers cellular connectivity to both Cat.M1 and NB-IoT networks with the option to use eSIM technology. Easily track your valuables - across the city or worldwide - with your choice of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, or BeiDou.
- 1x Arduino Portenta CAT.M1/NB IoT GNSS Shield
- Short Messaging Service (SMS): Point-to-point mobile terminated (MT) and mobile originated (MO) Text Mode; Protocol Data Unit (PDU) Mode
- Localization Support: GNSS capability (GPS/BeiDou/Galileo/GLONASS)
- Operating Temperatures: -40 °C to +85 °C (-104 °F to 185 °F)
- Other: Embedded IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack access; Internet Services: TCP server/client, UDP client, DNS, Ping, HTTP client, FTP client, MQTT client Secure Connection with TLS/DTLS Secure boot
- Connectivity: Cinterion TX62 wireless module; NB-IoT - LTE CAT.M1; 3GPP Rel.14 Compliant Protocol LTE Cat. M1/NB1/NB2; UMTS BANDS: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 8 / 12(17) / 13 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 66 / 71 / 85; LTE Cat.M1 DL: max. 300 kbps, UL: max. 1.1 Mbps; LTE Cat.NB1 DL: max. 27 kbps, UL: max. 63 kbps; LTE Cat.NB2 DL: max. 124 kbps, UL: max. 158 kbps