Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino Engineering Kit Rev2
- Offers versatile, hands-on learning tools
- Build a self-balancing motorcycle, a webcam controlled rover and a drawing robot
- Provides extensive learning outcomes
- Covers the basics of model-based design, control systems, and more
- Giving students a strong understanding
The Arduino Engineering Kit Rev2 provides extensive learning outcomes, giving students a strong understanding of basic engineering concepts through fun projects that create a collaborative learning environment.
Students are able to connect what they learn with real-world industries, are encouraged to think critically, and improve their depth of knowledge by learning through experimentation. Ideal for advanced high school and college students.
The Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2 is a versatile, hands-on learning tool that demonstrates key control systems concepts, core aspects of mechatronics, and MATLAB and Simulink programming.
The projects cover the basics of model-based design, control systems, image processing, robotics, signal processing, and more - plus they’re fun to do! The kit includes all the physical components you need, including learning materials and software, to build the three projects: a self-balancing motorcycle, a webcam-controlled rover, and a drawing robot.
The kit is primarily for three types of users: students learning about mechatronics engineering, professors looking for practical resources to support their class, and makers with an interest or background in robotics, either professionally or as a hobby.
Note: This kit is available in English and Spanish.
- 1 x Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- 1 x Nano Motor Carrier with IMU and battery charger
- 3 x Mechanical piece to assemble the projects
- 1 x Li-Ion 18650 battery
- 2 x Geared motor with encoders
- 1 x DC motor with encoders
- 1 x Servo motor
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x Whiteboard marker
- 2 x Wheel
- 1 x Allen key
- 1 x Webcam
- 1 x Nylon thread
- 1 x Screws, nuts, and bolts