Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino Education Starter Kit
- Offers exclusive online content including teacher guidance notes
- Provides nine 90-minute lessons, and two open-ended group projects
- No prior knowledge or experience is necessary
- Each lesson builds off the previous one
- Comes with several parts and components
The Arduino Education Starter Kit comes with several parts and components that students will use to build circuits as they complete lessons and projects throughout the course.
Teach middle school students the basics of programming, coding, and electronics. No prior knowledge or experience is necessary as the kits guide you through step-by-step.
Well-supported with teacher guides, and lessons can be paced according to your students’ abilities. You can integrate the kit throughout the curriculum, giving your students the opportunity to become confident in programming and electronics with guided sessions and open experimentation.
The Arduino Education Starter Kit contains all the hardware and software you need for eight students (in groups of 2). You get step-by-step-lessons, teacher notes, exercises, and for a complete and in-depth class experience, there’s also extra optional resources including activities, concepts, history, and interesting facts.
The beginning of each lesson provides an overview, estimated completion times, and learning objectives. Throughout each lesson, there are teacher notes and information that help the lesson go smoothly. Extension ideas are provided at the end of each lesson.
Note: This kit is available in the following languages: English, French, Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Spanish, Croatian, Italian and German.
- 4 x Arduino UNO rev 3
- 4 x Starter Kit mounting base Easy-to-assemble plastic base
- 4 x Battery Snap 9v
- 8 x Batteries 9v
- 4 x Breadboard 400 points
- 4 x Capacitor – 100uF
- 4 x Female-male Jumper Wires (Red)
- 4 x Female-male Jumper Wires (Black)
- 20 x LEDs (Red)
- 20 x LEDs (Green)
- 20 x LEDs (Yellow)
- 20 x LEDs (Blue)
- 4 x Multimeters
- 4 x Piezo Buzzer [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 4 x Phototransistors
- 8 x Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 20 x Push Button
- 4 x Resistors - 1 kOhms
- 20 x Resistors - 10 kOhms
- 20 x Resistors - 220 Ohms
- 20 x Resistors - 560 Ohms
- 70 x Jumper Wires
- 4 x Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 4 x Servo Motor
- 4 x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 4 x USB Cable
- 12 x M3 Screw
- 12 x M3 Bolts