Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCam PTZ Lens and Controller
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not included)
- Offers Real PTZ with servos for directional control
- Features varifocal lens for optical zoom
- Switchable IR Cut for your day/night vision
- Supports autofocus, pan, tilt, and zoom
The ArduCam PTZ Lens and Controller is an abbreviation for pan, tilt, and zoom and reflects the movement options of the camera, and a pan–tilt–zoom camera (PTZ camera) is a camera that is capable of remote directional and zoom control.
A PTZ camera is not a still camera. Instead, it could move the camera and the lens, and that means a single camera can be used to monitor places that should be covered by multiple ones.
You can save a lot of cost and time in purchasing and deploying the camera if a PTZ camera can handle the job. With its moveable lens, you will also be able to zoom the camera to see a specific area that you are interested in. To conclude, it’s “do more with less.”
Note: Sensor/Camera Board NOT included.
- Controller Board: 36 x 36 mm
- 15-Pin FPC Cable: 11.8 in / 30 cm
- XH2.54 Jumper wire with 6-Pin Female Connector: 11.8 in / 30 cm
- Focus: Front group: focus | Back group: Zoom
- Iris: Fixed
- Storage Condition: -30 ~ +80 ℃；10-90 %RH（No condensing)
- Operation Condition: -20 ~ +60 ℃；10-90 %RH（No condensing)
- Pan and Tilt Range: 0-180°
- Manual Pan and Tilt Step Accuracy: 1°
- PWM Control Signal Frequence: 50 HZ
- PWM Control Signal Duty Cycle: 2.5 to 12.5 %
- Auto Focus Time: 4 to 20 s
- Zoom Range (Wide => Tele): 2317 steps 0.00396 mm/step
- Focus Range (Near => Far): 3009 steps 0.0047mm/step