Payments and Security
- Arducam OV9281 1MP NoIR Mono Global Shutter MIPI Camera
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not included)
- Offers OmniPixel3-GS technology to provide full-frame
- Connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface
- Capable of operating at up to 120 fps in full resolution
- Used for any application that needs gesture detection or eye-tracking
The Arducam OV9281 1MP NoIR Mono Global Shutter MIPI Camera is compatible with the official V4L2 camera driver, and you can get it working easily just by enabling the overlay.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head, and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
Note: Only the Rev.B version supports the official V4L2 driver. Please use Arducam MIPI camera driver for the first version. Only Bullseye system supports libcamera, using Pivariety driver. For Buster system,unicam is supported, using OBISP driver. The official V4L2 driver only supports RAW data and manual exposure. This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support hardware JPEG/H.264 encoding. Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package.
- 1x Arducam OV9281 1MP NoIR Mono Global Shutter MIPI Camera with 130° M12 Mount Lens
- 1x 150 mm 15-Pin 1 mm to 22-Pin 0.5 mm pitch FPC cable
- 1x 80 mm 22-Pin 0.5 mm pitch FPC cable
- 40 x 40 mm
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30 mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: 8/10-bit BW RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1280 x 800 at 120 fps
- Lens FoV: 130° (D) / 110° (H) / 90° (V)
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to IR, No IR filter