Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCAM 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera
- Sony IMX219 image sensor with a motorized IR Cut Filter
- 3280 x 2464 px static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Standard CSi interface
The Arducam NOIR 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module w/ Motorized IR Cut Filter is an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 px static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
It is the supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, field of view (FOV) and depth of the field (DOF) as well as the motorized IR cut filter for both daylight and night vision.
- 1 x Arducam NOIR 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module w/ Motorized IR Cut Filter
- 3.674 x 2.760 mm
- Sensor type: Sony IMX219 Color CMOS 8-megapixel
- Pixel Count: 3280 x 2464 (active pixels) 3296 x 2512 (total pixels)
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 um
- Lens: M12 mount LS1820 NOIR
- Angle of View: Horizontal FOV 100 degree
- Video: 1280×720 binned and cropped up to 60fps
- 1080P cropped up to 30fps
- 1640×1232 full FOV binned mode, up to 30fps
- 3280×2464 full FOV, 0.1fps to 15fps
- Board size: 36 x 36 mm
- IR Sensitive: onboard Motorized IR cut filter, support both visible and night vision