Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCAM Mega 5MP SPI Camera Module w/ M12 Lens (NoIR)
- Features high-level built-in commands for easy use
- Offers low light vision for photography in dim environments
- Compatible with any microcontroller with a standard SPI interface
- Consumes low power, under 200 mW, for efficient operation
- Includes a 300 mm 6pin cable for immediate setup
The ArduCAM Mega 5MP SPI Camera Module w/ M12 Lens (NoIR) is a camera module developed by Arducam. It is equipped with an M12 Lens (NoIR) that allows photography in extra low-light environments. The camera module has high-level commands built-in, making it easy to use. It has a quick response time of 94ms and consumes low power, with consumption under 200mW. The camera module is compatible with any microcontroller with a single standard SPI interface. It has an ultra-tiny size, saving space.
The camera module is designed for applications such as asset monitoring, space journey, environmental observation, night home security systems, and IoT automation. It features a low-light vision, easy usage, multiplexing capability, open-source SDK, and wide compatibility with various microcontrollers.
The camera module has specifications including a 5 MP optical size, 8 Mhz speed, 2592 x 1944 number of effective pixels, 3.3V/5V power supply, SPI interface, rolling shutter type, color filter, and M12 Lens with a distortion of less than 1.53%.
- 1x Arducam Mega 5MP SPI Camera with M12 Lens (NoIR)
- 1x 300 mm 6-Pin Cable
- Camera Board: 33 x 33 x 17 mm
- Cable length: 300 mm
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Speed: 8 Mhz
- Number of effective pixels: 2592 x 1944
- Power Supply: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Interface: SPI (4-wire)
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Filter: Color
- Power Consumption (ldle/Working): 182 - 650 mW
- Field of View: 90° x 75° x 56.4° (D x H x V)
- F.NO: F2.8
- Lens Type: M12 Lens (Distortion<1.53%)
- EFL/BFL: 2.8 mm / 2.6 mm
- IR Sensitivity: without an IR-cut filter, IR Sensitive
- Focus Distance: 8 cm-INF
- Electric Current (Idle/Working): 55 - 154 mA
- Output Format: RGB/YUV/JPEG