- Arducam Low Distortion IMX219 M12 Mount Camera Module
- Is designed for Raspberry Pi
- Features a low distortion mount camera lens
- Mainly designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Offers a very low distortion (<3%) of the lens
- Includes sensor extension cable and wide angle 8MP lens
The Arducam Low Distortion IMX219 M12 Mount Camera Module for Raspberry Pi is an 8 megapixel camera module with the Sony IMX219 sensor. If you are on a Raspberry Pi, you might have to go with the official Raspberry Pi camera module V2, but that’s not the case for the Jetson Nano.
The camera can be used on compute module CM3, CM3+, NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/B+. The NVidia Jetson Nano is a significant rival to the Raspberry Pi as it provides much better performances at a reasonable price tag, and at the same time, it keeps a similar appearance and functionalities for the compatibilities.
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano. The highlight of this camera is its very low distortion (<3%) of the lens. The Jetson Nano is a powerful single board computer from NVidia.
Featuring the extraordinary GPU performance, this NVidia development board is widely used in image processing applications like motion-tracking, face recognition and home surveillance camera systems, and a smart camera is a key to realizing all of them.