Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam 5MP OV5647 Infrared Camera Module for Raspberry Pi 4/ 3B+/ 3
- Offers a High-Definition video camera
- No IR filter, sensitive to Infrared light
- Serves as a night vision camera with external light sources
- Works on raspicam commands and python scripts
- Raspberry Pi Development Board NOT included
The Arducam 5MP OV5647 Noir IR Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/ 3B+/ 3 is a High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi 4B, Pi 3B+, and Pi 3. The 5MP camera is natively compatible with the official Raspberry Pi camera modules and motherboards.
This module is no IR filter, it is sensitive to infrared light. It serves as a night vision camera with external light sources like IR LED illuminators. Use it on Raspbian, MotionEye, OctoPi for your 3D printer, a surveillance camera, or other Pi cam projects.
- 1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 Noir IR Camera for Raspberry Pi 4/ 3B+/ 3
- Sensor: OV5647
- Resolution: 5 MP
- Still Picture: 2592 x 1944 Max
- Video: 1080P Max
- Frame Rate: 30 fps at 1080 P, 60 fps at 720 P
- IR sensitivity: NoIR filter, sensitive to IR
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Field of View: 54° x 41° (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Board Size: 25 mm x 24 mm
- Connector: 15pin MIPI CSI