Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam Mini High-Quality Camera Module
- Offers 12 MP high-quality camera module
- Comes with an 477P sensor
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- IR sensitivity: Visible light only
- Interface: MIPI
- Platform Support: Raspberry Pi
The Arducam 12MP 477P Mini High-Quality Camera Module for Raspberry Pi has the same camera board size and mounting holes as the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, so no major hardware modifications are needed to ditch your 8MP IMX219 and embrace Arducam.
Space- and weight-constrained 477P applications, such as drones, also benefit from this camera, because it keeps the same imager performance and same control commands as the official Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera while offering a much smaller size and lighter weight, as well as interchangeable M12 lenses.
NOTE: The M12 Lens kit for the 477P HQ Camera module, please check LK003, 6 lenses are included.
- 1x 12.3MP 477P Color Camera Module with M12 Mount Lens
- 1x 150 mm / 12 inch 15-Pin to 22-Pin Camera Cable
- 1x 80 mm / 3.1 inch 22-Pin Camera Cable
- Sensor type: 477P
- Resolution: 4056 x 3040 (H x V) 12.3MP
- Color Filter: 650 nm
- Video Modes on Raspberry Pi: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 x 480p60/90
- Interface Type: 2-lane MIPI
- Partnumber: LN053
- Peak Current: 300 mA
- Picture Format: JPEG (accelerated), JPEG + RAW, GIF, BMP, PNG, YUV420, RGB888
- Video formats: raw h.264 (accelerated)
- F.NO: 2.8
- FOV: 75° (H)
- Low Distortion: Yes
- Mount: M12
- Interchangeable: Yes