Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Integral IR filter
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Raspberry Pi not included
The 1/4" 5 MP Sensor Camera Module w/ Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi itself is tiny, at around 300mm x 16mm. The neck width of the camera module is 6mm, this highlight making it perfect for endoscope, surveillance or other applications where size and image quality are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The camera is connected to the BCM2835/BCM2836 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixels, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2
- 5MPixel sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Size: 300 x 16 mm flex cable, neck wide is 6mm