Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Alligator clip with female header
- Comes in a pack of four
- Provides an alligator clip on one end and a female jumper cable connector on the other
- Enables you to connect a micro:bit to a prototyping board
- Fits onto a standard 2.53 mm male connector pin
- Is ideal for solderless prototyping
The Alligator Clip with Female Header (4pk) wires that are pre-terminated with an alligator (crocodile) clip on one end and a female header connection on the other. Alligator clips are a staple part for any workbench and with these cables, you will be able to easily incorporate those clips into a breadboard, development platform, or anything else that you would normally be able to attach a female jumper connector to.
Each Alligator Clip with female header cable has a wire length of 30cm and a female connector that easily fits onto a standard 2.54mm male connector. Each pack consists of two red cables and two black cables. These connector wires can also be used to connect a BBC micro:bit (not included) to a prototyping board as an alternative to using an edge connector.
- 2 x Red alligator to female jumper connector leads
- 2 x Black alligator to female jumper connector leads
- Length: 30 cm