Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Air:bit Programmable Drone Class Kit Standard
- DIY STEAM Quadcopter Drone for education
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Includes six Air:bit 2 Drones and one quick charger
- Features six propeller protector sets for extra security
- Build, code, and fly
- Lets you create your own remote control
- Features a brand new steering card
The Air:bit 2 Programmable Drone Class Kit Standard (6x) w/o micro:bits features six educational drone kits for the BBC micro:bit (not included) which you build, code, and then fly. Air:bit is a STEAM learning kit that will engage students with a practical and creative way of learning.
Six pieces propeller protector sets are also included for extra security. The fast charger charges all the batteries at the same time. The Air:Bit 2 contains the Wonderer Start Pack, so you can also get hooves with simple additional packages: BIT SLVVEBIL and other exciting additional products.
It comes with a brand new steering card that leaves all calculations to the micro:bit. It gives you full control of the systems, and an opportunity to gain insight into the code that allows the drone to fly. Challenge your flights or explore the code that makes it all work.
This is one of the most advanced and the most fun you can do in both coding and construction. The quadcopter has been developed over several years and is used at various science centers, schools, and by private individuals.
Note: The charger comes with a 220 V EU plug, but can be used in all other countries with an adapter, 110-240 V.
- 6x Air:bit 2
- 6x Propeller Protector Set
- 1x Charger 220V EU Plug
- Mathematics: Geometry, angles, algebra, functions
- Natural science: Power, batteries, electromagnetism, radio signals
- Programming: Variables, sensors, radio, LED display, IF/Else, data transfer
- Arts and Crafts: Construction and Design (preferably with a 3D printer)
- English: terminology, concepts in flight directions/orientation