Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker Ai-WB2-12F WiFi & BLE 5.0 Development Board
- Combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Features a low-power 32-bit RISC CPU
- Versatile in IoT, mobile devices, and smart home tech
- Supports multiple sleep modes for energy efficiency
- Integrated with a range of peripheral interfaces
The Ai-Thinker Ai-WB2-12F WiFi & BLE 5.0 Development Board is versatile in its applications. It can be effectively utilized in the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronic devices, and smart home technologies among other fields.
This module is a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. The core processor of this module is the BL602 chip, which supports both Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n protocol and BLE 5.0 protocol.
The BL602 chip is integrated with a 32-bit RISC CPU that is known for its low power consumption. It also boasts 276 KB RAM and a comprehensive range of peripheral interfaces. These interfaces include SDIO, SPI, UART, VDC, IR remote, PWM, ADC, DAC, PIR, and GPIO.
- 1x Ai-Thinker Ai-WB2-12F WiFi & BLE 5.0 Development Board
- 49.66 x 25.40 mm (±0.2 mm)
- Supports the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wi-Fi security supports WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Personal/WPA2 Enterprise/WPA3
- Supports a 20 MHz bandwidth with a maximum speed of 72.2 Mbps
- Bluetooth BLE 5.0, Bluetooth Mesh
- Supports Station + BLE mode, Station + SoftAP + BLE mode
- Supports a 32-bit RISC CPU and 276 KB RAM
- Secure Startup. Images with ECC-256 signatures are supported
- Supports real-time AES decryption (OTFAD) in QSPI and SPI Flash, and supports AES 128 CTR mode
- Supports AES 128, 192, and 256-bit encryption engines
- Supports SHA-1/224/256
- Real random number generator (TRNG)
- The public key accelerator (PKA) supports a large number of basic operations. The software provides application interfaces such as signature and verification
- Supports SDIO, SPI, UART, VDC, IR remote, PWM, ADC, DAC, PIR, and GPIO
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA/Bluetooth
- Supports multiple sleep modes with a deep sleep current of 12 μA
- Quick Start of universal AT commands
- Supports secondary development and integrates Windows and Linux development environments