Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept LED Dot-Matrix Display Module Lattice Screen
- Employs HT16K33 driver chip for ultra-bright display
- Operates on an I2C communication interface
- Compatible with ESP32 development board
- Features a 16x8 LED matrix display with 128 dots
The Adeept LED Dot-Matrix Display Module Lattice Screen is a sophisticated 16x8 LED matrix display that employs the HT16K33 driver chip. This chip incorporates an in-built clock and utilizes a constant current driver to facilitate an ultra-bright display with a uniform color display. The module operates on an I2C communication interface, which allows for the adjustment of the I2C communication address. The LED screen manifests as a red dot matrix. The module is equipped with an Arduino driver function library and examples, and is compatible with the ESP32 development board.
Please note that the module operates on a voltage of 3-5V and the screen pixel size is 3mm. The number of dots on the screen is 16x8, which totals to 128 dots. The overall size of the module is 65x43x11mm.
- 1x Adeept LED Dot-Matrix Display Module Lattice Screen
- Voltage: 3 - 5 V
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Address: 0x70, 0x71, 0x72, 0x73, 0x74, 0x75, 0x76, 0x77
- Number of dots: 16 x 8 (128 dots)