Payments and Security
- Adeept 5-DOF Arduino Compatible Programmable Wooden Robot Arm Kit
- Offers a 0.96-inch OLED display
- Designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming
- Fully compatible with Arduino IDE
- Easy to learn and easy to program
- Runs on 2x 18650 batteries (Not Included)
The Adeept 5-DOF Arduino Compatible Programmable Wooden Robot Arm Kit w/ OLED Display is designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming. It is fully compatible with Arduino IDE, easy to learn, and easy to program.
Easy to Assemble and Build: Detailed tutorials and complete code(Arduino C/C++ and Processing) are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
Various Control Methods: Manual Control (Controlled by rotating the potentiometer knobs on the driver board), Remote Control (Controlled by graphical processing-based PC software).
Multiple Ways of Working: Self-learning/Action memory, drawing, imitating, etc. Batteries NOT included, you need to buy 2x18650 batteries by yourself. You can also supply power directly through the Micro USB interface without using batteries.
- 1 Set Structure Parts (Wooden)
- 1x Adeept Robotic Arm Driver Board (Compatible with Arduino)
- 1x 0.96-inch OLED Display
- 6x AD002 Servo
- 1x Extension Cable for Servo
- 1x Square Bearing Turntable
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Cross Socket Wrench
- 1x Cross Screwdriver (3 mm)
- 1x Cross Screwdriver (2 mm)
- 1x Winding Pipe
- 4x Suction Cup
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- Screen: 0.96 inch
- Display: OLED
- Suction Cup: 4
- Micro USB Cable: Included
- Battery Holder: Included
- Battery: 2x 18650 (Not included)