- ADC121C021 Analog to Digital Converter
- 1-Channel 12-Bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- Single-Ended 0 to 5 VDC Analog Input
- Samples per Second: 188.9K
- Connects up to 9 Devices per I2C Port
- 0x50 I2C Start Address
The ADC121C021 1-Channel 12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter I2C Mini Module can be used in many of analog I2C mini-modules, including very popular gas sensors. The ADC121C021 offers 12-bits of resolution across a 0 – 5 VDC voltage range. With over 188,000 samples per second, this little ADC is fast! Perhaps a favorite feature is an addressing system.
This chip supports floating addressing–so you can share up 9 devices on a single I2C port with just 2 jumpers. This I2C Mini Module includes open holes for Pull-Up and Pull-Down resistors for applications that require input bias. This little ADC is suitable for just about any analog-to-digital conversion application.