Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Actuonix L12 Actuator 50mm 100:1 6V RC Control
- Features a small size and lightweight Linear Servo
- Works plug and play with most RC receivers
- Is ideal for airborne RC models, robotics and RC projects
- Has a stroke of 50 mm
- Weighs 40 g
The Actuonix L12 Actuator 50mm 100:1 6V RC Control operates as a direct replacement for standard rotary servos. They use the same standard 3 wire connector, ground power, and control.
Regardless of how you drive your servos, be it with an RC receiver, an Arduino board, or a VEX micro-controller, the L12-R servo will function in place of a regular rotary servo but gives you the added benefit of linear motion.
The L12 line is constructed using an anodized aluminum shaft, metal gearbox, brass screw and steel ball bearings. These quality linear servos are not only built to last but will look great on your models. This L12-R has a mass of 40 g. It's small size and lightweight make the L12-R ideal for airborne RC models, as well as robotics and RC projects.
The L12-R will not operate plug-and-play with Futaba receivers such as the R6014FS that output 2.7 volts. You will need a Smart Fly Power Expander or Orbit Power Jack to bring the signal level up to 5vdc for the L12-R to operate.
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Potentiometer Linearity: Less than 2%
- Max Duty Cycle: 20%
- Audible Noise: 55 dB at 45 cm
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.2 mm
- Max. Current Leakage: 8 uA
- Maximum Static Force: 200 N
- Gear Ratio: 100:1
- Peak Power Point: 31 N at 7 mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 17 N at 10 mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 13 mm/s
- Max Force (lifted): 42 N
- Back Drive Force (static): 22 N
- Stroke: 50 mm
- Mass: 40 g
- Repeatability (-I,-R,-P&LAC): ±0.3 mm
- Max Side Load (extended): 30 N
- Closed Length (hole to hole): 102 mm
- Potentiometer (-I, -R, -P): 6kO±50%
- Voltage: 6VDC
- Max Input Voltage: 7.5 V
- Stall Current: 460 mA
- Standby Current (-I/-R): 7.2 mA