Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 6V, 2.7A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V28F6
- Can reduce up to 50 V to 6 V
- Delivers typical maximum continuous output currents from 2 to 4 A
- Measures only 0.7" x 0.8"
This 6V, 2.7A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V28F6 takes an input voltage of up to 50 V and efficiently reduces it to 6 V. The board measures only 0.7" x 0.8" yet delivers typical maximum continuous output currents between 2 and 4 A, depending on the input voltage, which makes it well suited for powering moderate loads like sensors or small motors.
An optional enable input can be used to put the regulator in a low-power state with a current draw of 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN. The regulator also features reverse voltage protection and a power-good output that indicates when the regulator cannot adequately maintain the output voltage.
The pins have a 0.1" spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- 1 x 6V, 2.7A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V28F6
- 0.7" x 0.8" x 0.345"
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.3 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- Continuous output current: 2.7 A
- Output voltage: 6 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Maximum quiescent current: 3 mA
- Output type: Fixed 6V
- PCB dev codes: reg24a
- Other PCB markings: 0J11946