Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 120:1 gearbox
- Integrated quadrature encoder
- Provides a resolution of 16 pulse single per round
- Ideal option for mobile robot projects
The 6V, 120:1, 160RPM Micro DC Geared Motor w/Encoder is a motor with a 120:1 gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 16 pulse single per round giving a maximum output of 1920 within one round. With an Arduino controller and motor driver, applications for this include a closed-loop PID control or PWM motor speed control.
The 6V, 120:1, 160RPM Micro DC Geared Motor w/Encoder is an ideal option for mobile robot projects. The copper output shaft, embedded thread and reinforced connector greatly extends the motor's service life.
- Micro DC Motor with Encoder-SJ02 x1
- JST 2-Pin motor cable x1
- JST 4-Pin encoder cable x1
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed @ 6V: 160 rpm
- No-load speed @ 3V: 60 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.17A
- No-load current @ 3V: 0.14A
- Max Stall current: 2.8A
- Max Stall torque: 0.8kgf.cm
- Rated Torque: 0.2kgf.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 4.5~7.5V
- Motor Operating Voltage: 3~7.5V (Rated voltage 6V)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -10~+60℃
- Weight: 50g