Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 5V, 1A Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V10F5
- Offers to produce 5V from input voltages
- Can convert both higher and lower input voltages
- Over-current protection and over-temperature shutoff
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current and gradually ramps output voltage
- Input voltage: 2.8 - 22 V
The 5V, 1A Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V10F5 produces 5 V from input voltages between 2.8 and 22 V. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below 5 V.
The regulators have an under-voltage lockout, output over-voltage protection, and over-current protection. A thermal shutdown feature also helps prevent damage from overheating and a soft-start feature limits the inrush current and gradually ramps the output voltage on startup.
- 1x 5V, 1A Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S13V10F5
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 22 V
- Continuous output current: 1 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: No
- Maximum quiescent current: 20 mA
- Output type: fixed 5V
- Weight: 0.6 g