Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Offers a variety of speed control and torque output options
- Provides excellent speed stability
- Compact design with high power output
- Features low temperature rise, low noise, and low vibration
- Boasts long life and low maintenance costs
The 57mm Brushless DC Motor w/ Driver Kits, 24V, 125W is a synchronous electric motor which is powered by direct current electricity (DC) and which has an electronically controlled commutation system, instead of a mechanical commutation system based on brushes. In such motors, current and torque, voltage and rotations per minute (RPM) are linearly correlated.
- Round shape
- 3 phases
- Hall sensors
- 4 poles, Bonded Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnets
We supply a driver together with the BLDC motor, making it convenient for you to use.
Motor: 57 mm diameter, 106.5 mm length
Motor mounting frame: 56.4 mm side length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter, 22 mm length
Driver: 96 mm length, 60 mm width, 25 mm height
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Speed: 3000 ï¿½ 10% RPM
Rated Torque: 0.44 N.m
Rated Current: 5 ï¿½ 10% A
Rated Power: 125 Watts
Insulation Class: Class B
Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohms Minimum @500 VDC
Dielectric Strength Test: 500 VAC for 1 Minute
1. Equipped with an internal speed regulating potentiometer; rotate the knob to adjust the speed.
2. Features overheat, overcurrent and undervoltage protection.
3. Motor rotation can be adjusted for clockwise/counterclockwise.