Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Offers a variety of speed control and torque output options
- Demonstrates exceptional speed stability
- Compact design with high power output
- Features low temperature rise, low noise, and low vibration
- Boasts a long lifespan and low maintenance costs
The 57mm Brushless DC Motor w/ Driver Kits, 24V 103W is a synchronous electric motor which is powered by direct current electricity (DC) and which has an electronically controlled commutation system, instead of a mechanical commutation system based on brushes. In such motors, current and torque, voltage and rotational speed are linearly related.
- Round shape
- 3 phases
- Hall sensors
- 4 poles, Bonded NdFeB Magnets
We supply a driver together with the BLDC motor, making it convenient for you to use.
Motor: 57 mm (D) x 87 mm (L)
Motor mounting frame: 56.4 mm (side length)
Shaft: 8 mm (D) x 22 mm (L)
Driver: 96 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 25 mm (H)
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Speed: 3000 ï¿½ 10% RPM
Rated Torque: 0.33 N.m
Rated Current: 5 ï¿½ 10% A
Rated Power: 103 Watt
Insulation Class: Class B
Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohms Min @500 VDC
Dielectric Strength Test: 500 VAC for 1 Minute
1. Equipped with an internal speed regulating potentiometer; rotate the knob to adjust the speed.
2. Features overheat, overcurrent and undervoltage protection.
3. Motor rotation can be adjusted for clockwise/counterclockwise.