Payments and Security
- 5-12V Adjustable DC to DC Voltage Regulator AJ-6A-JR
- Versatile with adjustable DC output from 5V to 12V
- Supports a wide DC input range of 5 to 30V
- Equipped with a JR-like interface for easy connection
- Comes with specific length input and output wires
The 5-12V Adjustable DC to DC Voltage Regulator AJ-6A-JR is a versatile product that offers a range of features. It is designed to accept a DC input ranging from 5V to 30V, which is equivalent to 2S to 8S li-poly. The DC output can be adjusted between 5V and 12V using a 2mm slot type screwdriver, with a maximum output current of 6A. The regulator is equipped with a JR-like interface, both male and female, and comes with input and output wires of specific lengths. The input wire is 150mm long and 18# in size, while the output wire is 100mm long and 22# in size.
Important notes: The red wire represents the positive pole, while the black wire represents the negative pole. The regulator is set to output a default voltage of 5V, but this can be adjusted using a screwdriver on the many-ring potentiometer. After making any adjustments, it is recommended to use a voltmeter to measure the output voltage and ensure it meets your requirements. Please ensure that the DC input voltage does not exceed 30V.
- 1x AJ-6A
- 1x 2mm slot type screwdriver
- DC input voltage: 5V~30V (compatible with 2S~8S li-poly batteries)
- DC output voltage: 5V~12V (adjustable using a 2mm slot-type screwdriver)
- Maximum DC output current: 6 A
- Interface: JR type (Male + Female)
- Wire length: Input wire - 18# gauge, 150mm length; Output wire - 22# gauge, 100mm length
- Weight: 25 g