Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Mini Yellow Breadboard w/ 170 holes (35mmx47mm)
- Color: Yellow
- Offers a mini size breadboard
- Ideal for a beginner to learn in building circuitry
- Doesn't need soldering
- Fits for jumper wire of 0.8 mm diameter
The 35x47mm Mini Breadboard w/ 170 Holes (Yellow) is ideal for a beginner to learn in building circuitry. The breadboard does not require soldering to make connections. It is also called a solderless breadboard. You can just experiment with your circuit design by plugging in the components without any soldering.
This breadboard and the components are reusable, you can modify your circuit easily without any hesitation. With this feature, it is suitable for beginners like students to build the prototype on the breadboard in order to test the circuit design.
- 1x 35x47mm Mini Breadboard w/ 170 Holes (Yellow)
- 35 x 47 mm (L x W)
- Mini size breadboard
- Color: Yellow
- Number of holes: 170
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Each unit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors, and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- Fit for jumper wire: 0.8 mm diameter
- Double-sided tape on the bottom side
- Spacing between two holes: 2.54 mm / 0.1-inch (Standard)