- 3-way light following module that senses light intensity
- Uses the MCU STM8S003 as the controller and three 3du5c phototransistors for sensors
- Adjustable transistor sensitivity
- Equipped with corresponding indicating lights (8 LEDs)
- Comes with an anti-reverse plug and a 5-pin anti-reverse cable
The 3-Channel 3du5c Phototransistor Light Follower Module senses the light intensity. The stronger light, the larger currents, and better conductivity of the triode. Based on this principle, it can be used for light following. It works by converting the conductivity to voltage output, which means the stronger light shone on it, the smaller voltage output.
Then it converts the voltage into digital values by the A/D converter on the MCU.
- 1 x Light Follower Module
- 1 x 5-pin Anti-reverse Cable
- 124 x 30 mm
- Working voltage: 5V;
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.