Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 12V Car Battery Monitor Soldering Kit
- Offers great value to check your car battery status
- Uses multi color 3mm LED
- Easy to build in
- Only 2 wires to connect (connect after ignition)
- Includes board to wire connector
The 12V Car Battery Monitor Soldering Kit is of great value to check your car battery status. It includes a board-to-wire connector and is easy to build in.
Only 2 wires to connect (connect after ignition). It uses a multi-color 3 mm LED green to signal that the battery is OK while red means the battery voltage is low.
A slow pulsing green LED signals the battery is OK or charging and a red blinking states that the battery is being overcharged.
- 1x 12V Car Battery Monitor Soldering Kit
- Board: 30 x 20 mm / 1.18 x 0.78 inch
Voltage thresholds are (+/- 2%)
- RED: 5-10.9 V battery low
- GREEN: 11 - 13.2 V battery OK
- GREEN GLOW: 13.3 - 17.7 V battery charging
- RED BLINK: 15.8 + battery NG or overcharging