Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Fastest, most efficient, and most economical choice for voltage output
- Outputs a voltage between 0 and 4.2V
- 1mV resolution
- Launches a warning event if it fails to deliver the voltage
The 12-bit Voltage Output Phidget VINT does exactly what it says on the box: It outputs a voltage between 0 and 4.2V with 1mV resolution. Many industrial controllers expect an analog voltage as an input signal, and this Phidget will bridge this communication gap.
It will also launch a warning event if it fails to deliver the voltage you've selected (for instance, when the attached device is drawing too much current). This board is the fastest, most efficient, and most economical choice for voltage output.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Current Consumption Min: 15 μA
- Current Consumption Max: load + 2.1 mA
- Number of Voltage Outputs: 1
- Voltage Output Max: 4.2 V DC
- Output Voltage Resolution: (12-bit) 1 mV DC
- Voltage Output Noise: ± 150 μV DC
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C