Payments and Security
- Yahboom Super:Bit Expansion Board for micro:bit
- Central axis design with bilateral symmetry
- Rich onboard content including micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer, and support for IIC and serial communication
- Can drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer, and programmable RGB lights
- 17 effective micro:bit IO ports are reserved and can connect to Yahboom sensor modules
The Yahboom Super:Bit Expansion Board for micro:bit is designed with bilateral symmetry. It features an on-board micro:bit board socket, 18650 battery socket, USB power supply interface, 3-5v external power interface, 4 programmable RGB lights, buzzer, I2C interface, WIFI camera serial port, and various motor interfaces. This expansion board is specifically designed for use with the micro:bit. It can also be connected to 2 channel stepper motors, 4 channel DC motors, and 8 channel servos. With its stable power supply scheme and various protection circuits, this expansion board has a powerful ability to drive motors.
There are 17 pin header IO ports to support our sensor modules. The WIFI camera serial interface, IIC interface, and LEGO holes allow users to expand into more interesting projects. You can build your own shapes using LEGO bricks, connect electronic devices, and control them through micro:bit programming. This expansion board is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on the micro:bit platform.
The expansion board supports three power supply methods: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, and 3-5 V external battery box power supply. It is also compatible with LEGO bricks, allowing you to build a variety of creative shapes such as building block robots, windmills, cars, and more.
Power Connector 3-5V: XH2.54
Motor Connectors M1-M4: XH2.54
Sensor Port: PH2.0