Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maximum communication speed: 921.6 kbps
- Industrial operating temperature: 40-85degC (40-185degF)
- RS422/RS485 side: Absorbs 400 W surge from 10/1000 s peak pulse waveform
- ESD protection (IEC 61000 4 2: ESD level 4 protection)
- Port powered with RS 232 signal lines
The SystemBase BASSO 1010DS Serial Converter Mini, RS232 to RS422/485 and RS422/485 to RS232, requires no additional software for operation. It is designed for industrial use, providing high performance and functionality with a serial communication speed of up to 921.6Kbps. The device is equipped with dip switches for selecting various operations and interfaces such as RS422 or RS485. Furthermore, this converter also supports various options such as Echo mode, Terminal Resistance ON/OFF and a power LED.
5.92 cm x 3.08 cm x 1.77 cm
(2.33 inches x 1.21 inches x 0.7 inches)
Maximum Distance: 1.2 km
RS 422/485 Auto Toggling enabled by hardware
External Switch for setting RS 422, RS 485NE, RS485 E and Termination Resistor available
Maximum of 10 Devices Connectable in RS 422/485 Multi Drop Mode.