Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Number of channels: 4
- Digital-to-analog Converter: MCP4728
- Bit resolution: 12
- Maximum data rate: 3.4 Mbps
- Rail-to-rail operational amplifier
The Aptinex 4 channel DAC Module DA4C010BI I2C Digital to analog 0 10V MCP4728 is an ideal solution for data acquisition applications. This module uses I2C as its communication protocol, making it compatible with a wide range of microcontrollers and hardware platforms without much hassle. It possesses an improved capability compared to its single-channel predecessor DA1C010BI, allowing it to control four channels simultaneously.
- Channels: 4
- PCB Dimension: 3.4cm x 5.4cm
- PCB Color: Blue
- DAC: MCP4728
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Speed: Up to 3.4Mbps
- Rail to Rail Operational Amplifier
- Single Supply Operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- On Board Non Volatile Memory (EEPROM)
- Normal or Power Down Mode
- Internal or External Voltage Reference Selection
- Rail to Rail Output
- Low Power Consumption
- 0.2 LSB DNL (typical)
- Address bits: User Programmable to EEPROM
- Standard (100 kbps), Fast (400 kbps) and High Speed (3.4 Mbps) Modes
- Output setting time: 6 uS
The MCP4728 I2C DAC IC with an on board power boost and rail to rail signal amplifier is used to convert the 0-5V output of the DAC to a 0-10V DAC signal with 12-bit resolution and 1% accuracy. It is also possible to share two DACs of this type on the same bus, and the I2C address can be changed by plugging or removing the I2C address jumper. If more than two of these DAC modules are needed, it is advised to use an I2C multiplexer controller to connect multiple of these DAC modules with one I2C master device.
Three modes of operation are supported: standard (100kbps), fast (400kbps), and high speed (3.4Mbps). This module is compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Onion Omega, Beaglebone, Windows, and Particle Photon.
Standard connection speed of 100 Kbps.
Fast connection speed of 400 Kbps.
High-speed connection speed of 3.4 Mbps.