Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated driver, eliminating the need for an additional driver/controller
- Permanent lubrication with long-lasting grease
- Gears constructed entirely of metal
- Double ball bearing on output shaft
- Low noise operation with a lifetime exceeding 15,000 hours
The 36mm Brushless DC Planetary Gear Motor, 24V, 1530 RPM consists of planetary gearboxes and BLDC motors. It offers a small form factor that can generate high torque at low speeds, providing efficient, smooth operation with low noise.
It performs optimally at more traditional motor speeds, providing several advantages to customers in terms of torque output, reliability, and cost.
Gearbox: 36 mm diameter x 26.5 mm length
Motor: 35.8 mm diameter x 50 mm length
Shaft: 8 mm diameter x 20 mm length, D-shaped
Model: 36PG 3650BL 5.2 24V
Voltage: 24V DC
Reduction Ratio: 1/5.2
No-load Speed: 1530 RPM
No-load Current: < 400 mA
Rated Torque: 3 kg.cm
Rated Speed: 700 RPM
Rated Current: < 2.6 A
For additional speed specifications, please refer to the attached file list.