- On-board adjustable knob, dual servo interface, function switch button.
- Suitable for debugging 5-8.4V PWM servos.
- The angle of the servo can be adjusted manually without any codes.
- Micro USB and KF301-2P two power supply methods.
- It can be used in projects such as mechanical claws, AI robotics, and robotic arms and Compatible with Lego bricks.
This expansion board is specially designed for PWM servos. On-board STC8G1K08A chip, without writing any programs, can control the servos in different ways by connecting to the power supply. The first method: adjusting the adjustable knob to control the servo; the second method: control the servo to enter different state modes by pressing the button. Users can power it through two 3.7V batteries or a Micro USB data cable, which is convenient and easy to carry. Makers and DIY enthusiasts should not miss this servo control board.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.