- Prepare 16G or above TF card and Raspberry Pi board by yourself before using.
- Suitable for the Raspberry Pi 4B and 3 Model B+/3B.
- Mobile tracking, visual recognition, autopilot, gesture control, obstacle avoidance, line following and more.
- Controlled by Android and iOS Mobile APP/ Infrared remote control.
- Python programming, source code and technical support will be provided for free.
Raspbot is specially designed for AI beginners to learn AI at the lowest cost. It is suitable for Raspberry Pi 4B (2G/4G/8G) development board. With a multifunctional expansion board as the chassis, equipped with four TT motors, one high-definition camera, four-channel tracking, ultrasonic module and so on. It can be used as a remote control car or an AI learning kit. Like other smart cars on the market, it can perform ordinary tracking, ultrasonic and infrared avoid, whistle and other functions. The difference is that we create a series of AI vision function for Raspbot based on Open Source CV by Python3 programming. Users can control this robot car by APP, IR, Jupter Lab web, and enjoy FPV visual experience.
Packing box *1
Motor fixing frame *4
Car expansion board *1
Platform PCB *1
Camera fixed PCB *1
Four-channel tracking module *1
6pin cable *1
Ultrasonic *1(factory welded)
Remote control *1
12.6V charger *1
Screw pack *7
- Microprocessor:Raspberry Pi 4B Broadcom BCM271164 bit 1 5GHz quad core + VideoCode VI@500MHz
- Al computing power:200GFLOPs
- Operating system:Raspberry Pi OS
- Programming language: Python
- Camera platform degrees Freedom: two degrees of freedom, 180 degrees up, down, left, and right
- Input: Wide angle camera, infrared obstacle avoidance sensor*2, infrared receiver, ultrasonic Wide angle camera, infrared obstacle avoidance sensor*2, infrared receiver, ultrasonic distance measuring sensor, four-channel tracking sensor, IIC interface*2, serial interface Passive buzzer, 2 PWM servos, 4 TT DC motors
- Output: Passive buzzer, 2 PWM servos, 4 TT DC motors
- Power solution: 2.6V power battery pack
- Life time: 180 minutes
- Power interface: DC interface
- Remote control method: Mobile phone APP, PC computer, infrared remote control
- Communication method: WiFi network, infrared remote control communication
- Circuit safety protection: Reverse connection protection, over current protection,Low voltage protection, short circuit protection
- Body material: Epoxy fiberglass board
- Motor parameters: Reduction ratio 1:48, 6V carbon brush TT motor
- Assembled weight: 528g (without Raspberry Pi)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.