Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- On board 2MP camera OV2640, serial port, 2.0-inch LCD touch screen, programmable RGB lights and other hardware resources, support TF card (32GTF card will be provided for free).
- Adopt Kendryte K210 chip, with dual-core 64-bit processor, computing power can reach 1TOPS.
- Support face recognition, mask recognition, QR code recognition, feature detection, number recognition, color recognition, road sign recognition and visual line inspection.
- All MicroPython codes are open source, and we will provide 40+ detailed tutorials for users' reference.
- Three brackets with different heights for choice, users can fix module on different robots or smart cars.
Yahboom K210 visual recognition module is an image processing module based on artificial intelligence technology. It possess a dual-core 64-bit processor, computing power up to 1TOPS. It adopts deep learning algorithm, which can efficiently identify various objects and features in the image. The module integrates a serial interface, which can be connected and interacted with various controllers such as STM32, Raspberry Pico, Arduino, Micro:bit and other hardware devices and platforms. K210 module is small in size and low in power consumption, making it suitable for various embedded systems and intelligent hardware products. Users can easily create many creative AI projects by this module.
Micro-USB data cable
32GB TF card
2 kinds of serial connection lines