Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Size: 50mm* 35mm*12.5mm
- Wide voltage input: 8.4V~12.6V
- Fixing hole spacing: 30mm
- Servo interface output voltage: 6.3V (+0.2)
- Servo interface output current: 1.2A (MAX: 2A)
1. You can use a microUSB data cable to connect the driver debugging board to the computer, and use the host computer debugging software to test the serial bus servo and set the servo parameters.
2. By connecting the TXD and RXD of Raspberry Pi/micro:bit/Jetson Nano/51/STM32, the rotation angle of the serial bus servo can be controlled and read.